'Piranha 3DD' Game Attacks Your Mobile PhoneGeorge Roush |
See the picture above? That's what a video game about killer piranha would look like if a company made one. Well, those killer fish dreams have come true, my friend. 'Piranha 3DD' the mobile game is now available for your Android and iOS device and it's chock full of blood, boobs and bonus points.
Following the "plot" of the movie, the game takes place at the The Big Wet Water Park, where hundreds of man-eating fish are waiting to ruin your vacation. There are quite a few modes in this game, so here's a quick rundown:
- Feeding Frenzy – Feed more and reach higher scores and multipliers.
- 2 Game Modes – Guide your monstrous school in the Caves tearing your way to a new high score or Spring Break where everything in the lake is on the menu.
- Deadly Hazards – Look out for prey that fights back, poisonous jelly fish, exploding oil drums and much more!
- Grow Your School – Collect eggs to add more PIRANHAS and watch the flesh fly.
- Collectables – Find cool stuff for big points.
- 2 Control Modes – Use Tilt or Touch controls to chomp your way to terror.
What makes this movie based game look fun is you don't play the human trying to escape death, you play as the piranha trying to eat everything that's in your path.
'Piranha 3DD' hits theaters, online and VOD on June 1st.
The game is now available for Android and iOD devices and will cost .99 cents. In the meantime, check out the trailer below courtesy of Movies.com Looks like fun, right?