ScreenCrush Is Hiring a Full-Time Editor to Join Our Team
You should totally come work for us. And, whoa, look at that! It turns out we’re hiring. Yup, Team ScreenCrush is officially looking to add another staff member to our team.
Think you got what it takes? We’re looking for an editor with at least 3-5 years experience writing about entertainment and pop culture in a professional environment. The ideal candidate would be knowledgable (and, probably, borderline obsessed) with a variety of areas from movies to television to Netflix to video games to comics to... well, you get the drift.
You’d work with the existing ScreenCrush staff to create compelling editorial content for our audience on a daily basis.
- An innovative thinker who can quickly deliver a wide variety of high-quality content.
- A keen eye for breaking news.
- Copy-writing/copy-editing experience.
- A strong understanding of social media, including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube and Instagram.
- You’re comfortable working on-camera.
- You’ve already got strong relationships in the industry.
- A sense of humor wouldn’t hurt, either, ya know.
This is a full-time position located in our New York City office.
Is that you? Well, nice to meet you! And while you’re at it, send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.