Target Black Friday Video Game Deals PreviewedJohn Llewellyn Martin |
You might be feeling a chill in the air and a shiver in your bank account thanks to this preview for Target's Black Friday Sales.
The preview lists a handful of sales that will be in effect from Nov. 28 to Nov. 30. As you might have expected, there are a number of doorbuster sales listed, some of which are actually video game-related.
Of course, there are some other non-gaming sales that gamers might be interested in, all offered at nice discounts. But a lot of the really great sales depends on how early you're willing to line up at Target. The notable gaming sales are listed below:
- Nintendo 3DS XL - $149.99
- All Sony DualShock 3 Controllers - $39
- Turtle Beach P11 and X12 Headsets - $39
- Xbox 360 camo or black wireless controllers - $39
- Just Dance 3 (Wii), Monster High: Skulltimate Roller Maze (Wii), XBOX LIVE 3 Month Gold Membership, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Xbox 360), Max Payne 3 (Xbox 360) - $10
- Angry Birds: Star Wars (3DS), Wreck-It Ralph (3DS), Wipeout: Create & Crash (Wii), The Sims 3 (PC), Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City (PS3) - $15
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 (360), Splinter Cell: Blacklist (360), Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (360), Just Dance Kids 2014 (Wii), LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (3DS) - $25
- Battlefield 4 (360), Batman: Arkham Origins (360), Madden NFL 25 (360), FIFA 14 (PS3), WWE 2K14 (PS3) - $35
- Xbox 360 Kinect Bundle - $189.99