The Wrap Up: Golden Globe Predictions and Anne Hathaway’s Awesome Comeback!
ScreenCrush wraps up the day’s events you might have missed. Today, we’ve got trailers for ‘The Last Stand’ and ‘A Haunted House,’ Anne Hathaway’s incredible comeback to those crotch pics, Lindsay Lohan’s latest update (hint: she might go to jail), Christopher Nolan may have revealed something about a ‘Man of Steel’-Batman crossover, and more! Plus, the Golden Globe nominations are hitting soon, so we’ve got our predictions!
- Worst Movies of 2012: Did your least fav make the cut? [Moviefone]
- UPDATE: Ian McKellen currently does not have prostate cancer! [NextMovie]
- 2013 Golden Globe predictions: Who do you want to see nominated? [Film.com]
- ‘Pride and Prejudice’ coming to Lifetime with Jennifer Love Hewitt? [Zap2It]
- LOL: Lindsay Lohan could go back to jail! [Rickey.org]
- WATCH: New 60-second trailer for ‘The Last Stand.’ [Coming Soon]
- You go, Anne Hathaway! Star responds to those crotch shots. [StarCrush]
- ‘Man of Steel’-Batman Crossover: Did Nolan confirm something by refusing to answer? [Movie Line]
- WATCH: Red-band trailer for ‘A Haunted House.’ [Vibe]
- Johnny Depp playing a supercomputer for ‘Transcendence.’ [Slash Film]
- New ‘Lord of the Rings’ Mondo poster. [Collider]