The Wrap Up: ’50 Shades of Grey’ Reveals its First Official Still
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, look upon Christian Grey, go inside the mind of The Rock, and learn what 'Victor Frankenstein' is all about.
FEATURED: That right there is the first official look at Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey in '50 Shades of Grey.'
- The drive and despair of Dwayne Johnson. [THR]
- Six classic rom-coms that deserve gay remakes. [Vanity Fair]
- This is what happens when you screen 'The Butler' and 'White House Down' on top of each other. [RogerEbert.com]
- Universal Studios' Harry Potter expansion will open on July 8, 2014. [MTV]
- Jared Leto may replace Will Smith in 'Brilliance.' [Variety]
- DreamWorks Animation is making a 'Felix the Cat' movie. [Variety]
- Director Philip Noyce is moving forward with 'American Pastoral' with Ewan McGregor. [Coming Soon]
- 'Insidious' Director James Wan is eyeing 'Malignant Man.' [Deadline]
- Here is the official synopsis for 'Victor Frankenstein,' starring James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe:
James McAvoy is Victor Von Frankenstein and Daniel Radcliffe stars as Igor in a unique, never-before-seen twist on Mary Shelley’s classic 19th century novel. Told from Igor’s perspective, we see the troubled young assistant’s dark origins, his redemptive friendship with the young medical student Victor Von Frankenstein, and become eyewitnesses to the emergence of how Frankenstein became the man—and the legend—we know today.
- Scarlett Johansson kicks more butt in the new 'Lucy' TV spot.
- Someone rounded up a bunch of new images from the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' set.
- The gang's all here in this new 'Expendables 3' banner.