The Wrap Up: ’50 Shades of Grey’ Wishes You a Happy Valentine’s Day
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, ’50 Shades of Grey’ says happy Valentine’s Day, ‘Star Wars’ offers a peek at new art, and the most powerful man in the country doesn’t want you to spoil ‘House of Cards.’
- Um, happy Valentine’s Day from the ’50 Shades of Grey’ movie.
- Here’s our first tiny look at new ‘Star Wars’ concept art. [Lucasfilm]
- Anthony Mackie really, really wants to be in ‘The Avengers: Age of Ultron.’ [Total Film]
- The Spider-Man origin is being told yet again. [Comics Alliance]
- Cameron Crowe’s next movie has a release date. [Variety]
- Jerry Seinfeld says ‘The LEGO Movie’ stole one of his jokes. [SlashFilm]
- The ‘Goosebumps’ movie added a new cast member. [The Wrap]
- The Halo video game franchise is looking at 2015 for its next game. [Arcade Sushi]
- A Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy movie is in the works. [Variety]
- Well, if you say so…
Tomorrow: @HouseOfCards. No spoilers, please.
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) February 13, 2014