The Wrap Up: Aaron Sorkin Chats About Christian Bale’s Steve Jobs Casting
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Christian Bale is officially confirmed to play Steve Jobs, listen to the vocal chops of the 'Into the Woods' cast, and puzzle over the possible plot of 'The Mummy.'
FEATURED: The rumors were true -- Christian Bale will play Steve Jobs in Danny Boyle's biopic. Says screenwriter Aaron Sorkin:
“We needed the best actor on the board in a certain age range and that’s Chris Bale. He didn’t have to audition. Well, there was a meeting.”
Bloomberg has the whole story.
- Real comic nerds break down every frame of the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer. [Comics Alliance]
- The strange and sad abuse of 'The Last Airbender' and 'The Legend of Korra.' [Forbes]
- You owe Keanu Reeves a life. [The Dissolve]
- Is this the plot of Universal's reboot of 'The Mummy'? [Superhero Movie News]
- A modern day 'Frankenstein' series is in the works over at FOX. [Deadline]
- Mary McCormack has joined the cast of 'House of Lies.' [TV Line]
- Check out the teaser trailer for the new Netflix series 'Bloodline.'
- Try not to giggle too hard at these two new 'Gotham' promos.
- Check out two new TV spots for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar.'