The Wrap Up: Spidey’s Got a New Sidekick in ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Spider-man gets a new buddy, RoboCop goes for a motorcycle ride and Ryan Gosling just won’t eat his cereal.
- ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ director Marc Webb tweets a picture of Spidey getting a little help from a friend. [Twitter]
- “The Best Never Rest” in a badass new poster for ‘Red 2.’ [Moviefone]
- Kylie Minogue as She-Ra?! We kinda’ wish this wasn’t a joke. [The FW]
- A bold defense of J.J. Abrams’ ‘Star Trek’ lens flares. [Film.com]
- After 50 years, Barbara Walters is retiring from television. [Rickey.org]
- Of course there’s a Justin Timberlake/Iron Man video mashup. Of course. [GuySpeed]
- “Ryan Gosling Won’t Eat His Cereal” may be the ultimate movie meme. [StarCrush]
- Jennifer Garner and Michael Caine have joined Al Pacino in ‘Imagine.’ [Deadline]
- It looks like Joe Wright isn’t directing ’50 Shades of Grey’ after all. [Deadline]
- The new ‘RoboCop’ has been spotted driving his motorcycle in Vancouver:
- Mondo is releasing a gorgeous poster series based on the films of Paul Thomas Anderson. [IndieWire]
- ‘Smallville’ vet Tom Welling has joined the Kevin Costner football drama ‘Draft Day.’ [Deadline]
- A ‘Hangover Part 3′ game lets you play as a doomed giraffe. [Facebook]
- Another day, another exciting ‘Man of Steel’ TV spot!