The Wrap Up: ‘American Hustle’ Teases Itself With New Clips and TV Spots
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch new footage from ‘American Hustle,’ count down the best PlayStation 4 games of the year and check out the viral marketing campaign for ‘Edge of Tomorrow.’
- Get ready for ‘American Hustle’ with this new clip and TV spot.
- Director Peter Berg meeting with writers for ‘The Rundown 2.’ [Collider]
- Women are currently ruling the box office, but will Hollywood listen? [Moviefone]
- A look at Martin Scorsese’s World Cinema Project. [Film.com]
- The best PlayStation 4 games of the year. [Arcade Sushi]
- ‘Captain America: The Winter Soldier’ is undergoing some additional filming soon. [Daily Superhero]
- In a move that will surprise no one, ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ will hit IMAX. [LA Times]
- And the viral marketing for ‘Edge of Tomorrow’ has begun! [Twitter]
- The best comics of 2013: read ‘em before they’re movies. [Comics Alliance]
- Another ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug’ TV spot has arrived.