The Wrap Up: 'American Hustle' Teases Itself With New Clips and TV SpotsJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch new footage from 'American Hustle,' count down the best PlayStation 4 games of the year and check out the viral marketing campaign for 'Edge of Tomorrow.'
- Get ready for 'American Hustle' with this new clip and TV spot.
- Director Peter Berg meeting with writers for 'The Rundown 2.' [Collider]
- Women are currently ruling the box office, but will Hollywood listen? [Moviefone]
- A look at Martin Scorsese's World Cinema Project. [Film.com]
- The best PlayStation 4 games of the year. [Arcade Sushi]
- 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' is undergoing some additional filming soon. [Daily Superhero]
- In a move that will surprise no one, 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' will hit IMAX. [LA Times]
- And the viral marketing for 'Edge of Tomorrow' has begun! [Twitter]
- The best comics of 2013: read 'em before they're movies. [Comics Alliance]
- Another 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' TV spot has arrived.