The Wrap Up: Has the ‘Ant-Man’ Villain Been Revealed? Plus ‘Avengers’ and ‘Star Wars’ Rumors
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the ‘Ant-Man’ villain is reportedly revealed, the “worst movie of all time” gets dissected, and Disney has made major changes to ‘Into the Woods.’
FEATURED: Joblo released a whole bunch of details on ‘Ant-Man,’ ‘Avengers 2′ and ‘Star Wars: Episode 7,’ including the identity of the villain plaguing the size-shrinking Marvel hero:
The main villain’s name is Darren Cross who, in the comics, runs Cross Technological Enterprises, a competitor company for Stark Industries and Oscorp. His cousin is the villain known as Crossfire.
Plus, The Wrap’s Jeff Sneider reports:
I'm told Corey Stoll is playing ANT-MAN villain Darren Cross & Patrick Wilson is playing his cousin, who may or may not become Crossfire.
— Jeff Sneider (@TheInSneider) June 19, 2014
Read more HERE
- A delightful talk with a Steven Seagal expert. [Grantland]
- How ‘Plan 9 From Outer Space’ became the worst movie of all time. [The Dissolve]
- Steve Carell and Ken Jeong are planning to spark an ‘International Incident.’ [THR]
- Connie Nielsen and Peter Fonda have joined Nicolas Cage in ‘The Runner.’ [Deadline]
- Disney has completely toned down their adaptation of ‘Into the Woods.’ [The New Yorker]
- New clip from ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction.’ [Fandango]
- The new trailer for ‘The Two Faces of January,’ starring Kirsten Dunst and Viggo Mortensen,’ is here.
- The new Sean Bean TNT drama ‘Legends’ has a trailer.
- Here’s the cast of ‘Straight Outta Compton’ with their real life counterparts.
- Here’s the first look at Josh Gad and Kevin Hart in ‘The Wedding Ringer.’