The Wrap Up: An Angel Is Going to Play Lance Armstrong on the Big ScreenJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Ben Foster will play controversial sports icon Lance Armstrong, a new trailer for 'Romeo and Juliet' arrives and Tom Hiddleston chats about 'The Avengers: Age of Ultron.'
- Ben Foster will play Lance Armstrong in a new biopic. [Deadline]
- The coolest superhero movie vehicles. [Moviefone]
- Great music videos from big movie directors. [Film.com]
- Tracking actors who keep returning to the same role. [Next Movie]
- The 10 best Wolverine video games. [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's the new trailer for 'Romeo and Juliet.'
- Guess who almost said no to 'Sharknado'? [StarCrush]
- The sexiest zombie movies ever. [GuySpeed]
- Tom Hiddleston talks about sitting out the next 'Avengers' film. [Empire]
- A look at the season 1 finale of 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.' [Comics Alliance]
- 15 Signs that you grew up in Gotham City. [TheFW]
- 'Captain Phillips' gets two new gritty posters.