The Wrap Up: Ben Foster Reveals His ‘Warcraft’ Character
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Ben Foster reveals new ‘Warcraft’ details, the big scene from the last night’s ‘Game of Thrones’ is dissected, and Sigourney Weaver teases ‘Alien 5.’
FEATURED: Ben Foster will be playing the mage Medivh in the ‘Warcraft’ movie.
The character in ‘Warcraft’ that I play is named Medivh. He’s a mage, which is essentially a sorcerer. He came up in a time protecting an area, and the way he protected this area was through magic. As peace returned to this land he took a break. He hung up his staff, so to speak, or let his guns get dusty. We meet him as his friends are returning asking for his help in a battle.
IGN has the complete story.
- These guys (below) talk about that scene from last night’s ‘Game of Thrones.’ [THR]
- The hidden world of VOD profits and what it means for indie film. [The Dissolve]
- John Wayne’s ‘The Alamo’ is about to be lost forever. [The Digital Bits]
- This baby Skeletor doll is a truly hideous creation. [Comics Alliance]
- Sigourney Weaver says not to rule out an ‘Alien 5.’ [LA Times]
- James Cameron won’t have much to do with ‘Terminator: Genesis.’ [Slashfilm]
- Tom Hardy may re-team with Leonardo DiCaprio in ‘The Revenant.’ [IndieWire]
- A new Mortal Kombat game is finally on the way!