The Wrap Up: Brad Bird on Why He Passed on ‘Star Wars: Episode 7′
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Brad Bird reveals why he passed on directing ‘Star Wars: Episode 7,’ the footage of ‘Justice League: Throne of Atlantis’ from NYCC debuts online, and the original TV Wonder Woman gets her own comic book.
FEATURED: Brad Bird passed on ‘Star Wars: Episode 7' to finish ‘Tomorrowland.’ Watch MTV‘s video interview below.
- A bunch of amazing props from your favorite movies are going up for auction soon. [SlashFilm]
- This commercial for Adobe’s new editing software is actually a pretty cool look at the making of ‘Gone Girl.’
- ‘Masters of Sex’ star Lizzy Caplan in talks to join ‘Now You See Me 2.’ [The Wrap]
- The ‘70s ‘Wonder Woman’ TV series is getting a comic book continuation. [Comics Alliance]
- Ridley Scott will produce ‘Timeless,’ an adaptation of a Pixar artist’s kids’ book. [THR]
- First clip from ‘Justice League: The Throne of Atlantis’ animated movie.
- Check out the trailer for the craziest movie of the year, ‘Why Don’t You Play in Hell?’
- Elijah Wood goes on a poetry tour in the ‘Set Fire to the Stars’ trailer.
- Jennifer Lopez is front and center on the ‘Boy Next Door’ poster.
- Final character poster for the third ‘Hobbit’ film.