The Wrap Up: Channing Tatum on Reinventing the Superhero Movie With Gambit
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Channing Tatum speaks about reinventing the superhero movie, Michael Gambon will play another J.K. Rowling character, Arnold Schwarzenegger shows off some battle scars on the 'Terminator: Genesis' set,
FEATURED: Channing Tatum talks his upcoming role as Gambit, saying, "We’ve talked about it being a standalone, first, and actually trying to change the ‘hero, superhero movie.’"
More at MTV.
- Five actors throughout the decade who would have made a great Doctor Strange. [The Dissolve]
- Here's how they made that crushed head on last week's 'Game of Thrones.' [Vanity Fair]
- The great Michael Gambon will star in the miniseries adaptation of J.K. Rowling's 'The Casual Vacancy.' [The Guardian]
- The director of 'The Stand' promises a three-hour running time, an R-rating and an all-star cast. [Vulture]
- Dean Norris will play Benjamin Franklin in a new History miniseries. [Variety]
- Miles Teller and Emma Watson are looking to join 'La La Land.' [The Wrap]
- David O. Russell and Jennifer Lawrence's 'Joy' will arrive in 2015. [Twitter]
- New photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger on the set of 'Terminator: Genesis' have popped up. [Facebook]
- Here's the latest trailer for 'Sex Tape.'
- Chloe Grace Moretz stars in the "prologue" trailer for 'If I Stay.'
- Okay, this 'Snowpiercer' poster is totally badass. [Vulture]