The Wrap Up: Christopher Nolan Has Been Offered ‘Ready Player One’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Christopher Nolan is offered a movie that’s far outside his regular wheelhouse, Oscar Isaac chats about his ‘X-Men’ villain, and ‘Batman v Superman’ finishes filming.
FEATURED: Warner Bros. really wants Christopher Nolan to direct their adaptation of ‘Ready Player One.’ The Tracking Board has the whole story.
- It turns out that the new ‘Shaft’ comic book is really good. [Comics Alliance]
- Who is winning the movie awards race at this early juncture? [Vanity Fair]
- Examining why this year’s science-driven movies kept on over-explaining themselves. [Grantland]
- Mr. White, last seen in ‘Quantum of Solace,’ will apparently return for ‘Spectre.’ [Empire]
- Oscar Isaac chats about bringing Apocalypse to life in the new ‘X-Men’ movie. [IGN]
- Cinematographer Larry Fong artfully announced on Instagram that filming on ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ has concluded.
- Photos of George Clooney on the set of Joel and Ethan Coen’s ‘Hail, Caesar!’ are popping up online. [Coming Soon]
- Check out the trailer for Amazon’s new series ‘Mozart in the Jungle’ starring Gael Garcia Bernal.