The Wrap Up: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Star Boards 'Tarzan,' Noami Watts Joins 'Divergent' SequelsJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Tarzan' and the 'Divergent' films make big additions, Hill Valley is being recreated for a special screening, and Doug Liman offers an update on 'Splinter Cell.'
FEATURED: 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Fast and Furious 7' star Djimon Hounsou has been cast in 'Tarzan' as Chief Mbonga, while Noami Watts takes the role of Evelyn, the Factionless, in 'Insurgent' and 'Allegiant, Part 1' and 'Part 2.'
- Pedro Pascal hilariously describes the funeral of Oberyn Martell. [io9]
- The 'X-Men' movie producers talk at length about the future of the franchise. [Hitfix]
- This is the guy who hated 'X-Men: Days of Future Past.' [ComicsAlliance]
- Will Smith will star in the Ridley Scott-produced NFL concussion drama. [Variety]
- Tim Roth will co-star in the MLK drama 'Selma.' [Deadline]
- Director Doug Liman offers an update on the 'Splinter Cell' movie. [IGN]
- Maggie Smith will be 'The Lady in the Van.' [Empire]
- Flip off walkers in the trailer for The Walking Dead Pinball. [ArcadeSushi]
- Elizabeth Olsen and Dakota Fanning are 'Very Good Girls' in this new trailer. [iTunes Movie Trailers]
- Meet the new dragons of 'How to Train Your Dragon 2' in this new featurette.