The Wrap Up: ‘Avengers 2′ Star Elizabeth Olsen Talks Her “More Rooted” Scarlet Witch Costume
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Elizabeth Olsen talks about her ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ costume, Batman gets his own clothing line, and the details about a never-made ‘I Am Legend’ sequel are revealed.
- Elizabeth Olsen talks about her Scarlet Witch getup in ‘The Avengers 2.’ [Superhero Movie News]
- New ‘Star Wars’ and ‘Avengers’ films have made ILM open a new London-based facility. [THR]
- Here’s our first look at Jason Clarke in ‘Everest.’
- Screenwriter Akiva Goldsman reveals details of the never-made ‘I Am Legend 2.’ [i09]
- Yep, there is now a Batman-inspired clothing line. [ComicsAlliance]
- The ‘Sly Cooper’ movie has a new 3D trailer.
- The latest ‘Need For Speed’ featurette focuses on the cast.