The Wrap Up: 'Avengers 2' Star Elizabeth Olsen Talks Her "More Rooted" Scarlet Witch CostumeJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Elizabeth Olsen talks about her 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' costume, Batman gets his own clothing line, and the details about a never-made 'I Am Legend' sequel are revealed.
- Elizabeth Olsen talks about her Scarlet Witch getup in 'The Avengers 2.' [Superhero Movie News]
- New 'Star Wars' and 'Avengers' films have made ILM open a new London-based facility. [THR]
- Here's our first look at Jason Clarke in 'Everest.'
- Screenwriter Akiva Goldsman reveals details of the never-made 'I Am Legend 2.' [i09]
- Yep, there is now a Batman-inspired clothing line. [ComicsAlliance]
- The 'Sly Cooper' movie has a new 3D trailer.
- The latest 'Need For Speed' featurette focuses on the cast.