The Wrap Up: 'Fast and Furious 7' Officially Resumed FilmingJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Fast and Furious 7' is filming again, Darren Aronofsky reveals that he turned down 'Man of Steel,' and Samuel L. Jackson teases 'The Incredibles 2.'
- 'Fast and Furious 7' has officially resumed filming. [Instagram]
- The Amazon video game console could be revealed very soon... [Arcade Sushi]
- 'Noah' director Darren Aronofsky explains why he turned down 'The Wolverine' and 'Man of Steel.' [IndieWire]
- Samuel L. Jackson says Frozone should return for 'The Incredibles 2.' [Digital Spy]
- Why isn't the LGBT community represented in Marvel movies? [Comics Alliance]
- Do we really need all these set photos? [The Dissolve]
- 'The Walking Dead' star Norman Reedus has joined 'Triple Nine.' [Deadline]
- The writer of the upcoming 'Everest' will take on 'Splinter Cell.' [Deadline]
- The season finale of 'The Walking Dead' broke a few audience records. [Forbes]
- Vin Diesel's 'The Last Witch Hunter' has tapped the writer of 'Dallas Buyer's Club' for a polish. [THR]
- John C. Reilly has joined 'The Lobster,' the latest film from the madman behind 'Dogtooth.' [THR]
- A fascinating look at before and after special effects in recent blockbusters. [Business Insider]
- New 'Godzilla' promo poster wants you to discover the truth.