The Wrap Up: 'Fast and Furious 7' Finishes Filming, Releases a New Message For the FansJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest movie and TV news you might have missed. Today, take a look at Ian McKellen as 'Mr. Holmes,' read a sterling defense of Michael Bay, and watch a new TV spot for 'The Expendables 3.'
FEATURED: 'Fast and the Furious 7' has wrapped filming. Here's the touching message written for the fans:
- Drew McWeeny's deeply personal review of 'Boyhood' is a must-read. [Hitfix]
- It's time to modernize the romantic comedy. [The Atlantic]
- The ultimate defense of director Michael Bay. [The Telegraph]
- Could Doomsday be in 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice'? [Bleeding Cool]
- Penelope Cruz joins Sacha Baron Cohen in 'Grimsby.' [THR]
- Taschen is releasing a big 700-page history of Marvel. [Comics Alliance]
- Director Chris Columbus is supposedly attached to 'Gremlins' and 'Goonies' sequels. [The Tracking Board]
- Elle Fanning will star in Neil Gaiman's 'How to Talk to Girls at Parties.' [THR]
- Here's our first look at Ian McKellen as a 93-year-old Sherlock Holmes in 'Mr. Holmes.'
- 'The Expendables 3' debuted an explosive new TV spot.
- The growth of star Ellar Coltrane is captured in this new 'Boyhood' TV spot.
- Legendary animator Glen Keane released a new short film.
- Baymax speaks in the new teaser for 'Big Hero 6,' Disney's animated Marvel movie.