The Wrap Up: Happy Fourth of July From the Planet of the Apes
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ reveals a patriotic new TV spot, Guillermo del Toro plans to revisit ‘At the Mountains of Madness,’ and Nick Cannon plans to play Richard Pryor.
FEATURED: ’Dawn of the Planet of the Apes‘ wishes you a Happy Fourth of July with this new TV spot.
- Can you match the movie President to his famous speech? [Vulture]
- The best rhythm video games. [Arcade Sushi]
- ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ director Matt Reeves says the role of Caesar got Andy Serkis his ‘Star Wars’ job. [SlashFilm]
- Looking at the comic adaptation of Tim Burton’s ‘Batman’ 25 years later. [Comics Alliance]
- Guillermo del Toro is prepared to make a PG-13 ‘At the Mountains of Madness.’ [IndieWire]
- Ken Jeong has joined the cast of ‘Ride Along 2.’ [THR]
- Nick Cannon could play Richard Pryor for Lee Daniels. [TMZ]
- The ‘Flat Stanley’ movie has hired new writers. [THR]
- The trailer for ‘Behaving Badly’ has Selena Gomez, uh, you know. [iTunes]
- Nicole Kidman stars in the ‘Before I Go to Sleep’ trailer.