The Wrap Up: ‘Frozen On Ice’ Is Now a Thing That Disney Is Doing
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Frozen' is getting the Ice Capade treatment, 'Jurassic World' plot details are possibly revealed, and John Boyega gets the Jedi treatment.
FEATURED: 'Frozen On Ice' is actually going to be a thing that happens this September.
You can read additional details right here.
- Test your knowledge of movie monster roars with this test. [Vulture]
- Examining how the internet hastened Tom Cruise's decline from stardom. [LA Weekly]
- A sobering look at the current state of 35mm film and preservation. [Film Comment]
- This may or may not be the plot of 'Jurassic World.' [JoBlo]
- Legendary poster artist Drew Struzan may come out of retirement for 'Star Wars: Episode 7.' [Schmoes Know]
- Channing Tatum says Steven Soderbergh will still be heavily involved in 'Magic Mike 2.' [GQ]
- A 'Walking Dead' showrunner is bringing 'The Omen' to television. [THR]
- Well, here are the opening credits for 'Girl Meets World.' [EW]
- Check out a new clip from '22 Jump Street.'
- Yep, John Boyega is definitely ready to be a Jedi.
- 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' unveiled a new poster that's more or less the same as the last one.