The Wrap Up: ‘Gravity’ Reaches a Very Unique Box Office Milestone
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Gravity' makes an IMAX milestone, Anne Hathaway eyes 'The Intern' and Cate Blanchett read your mean tweets about her.
- 'Gravity' has passed $100 million in IMAX ticket sales alone. [Variety]
- The popular Batman 'Arkham' games are getting a movie adaptation. [Arcade Sushi]
- Anne Hathaway might join Robert De Niro in 'The Intern.' [Vulture]
- Jason Segel and Jesse Eisenberg's 'The End of the Tour' has been picked up. [Deadline]
- Terry Gilliam's long delayed 'Don Quioxte' movie is finally moving forward. [Empire]
- Saoirse Ronan is heading to 'Stockholm, Pennsylvania.' [Deadline]
- A look at the "toughening" of Batman's butler, Alfred. [Comics Alliance]
- The cast of 'The Momuments Men' reads mean tweets about themselves.