The Wrap Up: New ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ Posters and Villain Tease
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest movie and TV bits you might have missed. Today, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy’ releases three new posters, John Constantine gives up his smoking habit for NBC, and ‘Foxcatcher’ unveils a new poster.
FEATURED: Director James Gunn teases Michael Rooker’s Yondu in ‘Guardians of the Galaxy,’ and Marvel UK releases three new character posters.
— James Gunn (@JamesGunn) June 30, 2014
- An examination of the LGBT subtext in the ‘X-Men’ franchise. [Comics Alliance]
- An inside look at that ‘Dawn of the Planet of the Apes’ screening, with Matt Reeves, Andy Serkis and Gary Oldman in attendance. [Badass Digest]
- The 20 best movies vanishing from Netflix tomorrow. [Gizmodo]
- John Constantine won’t be a smoker in his new TV series. [Collider]
- So that’s what the Android TV controller looks like… [Arcade Sushi]
- Mark Ruffalo says to not get your hopes up for a ‘Planet Hulk’ movie. [MTV]
- Michelle Gomez joins the cast of ‘Doctor Who.’ [Radio Times]
- Just in case you hate yourself, here’s a new look at the ‘Sharknado’ sequel.
- First look at Michael Fassbender in ‘Slow West.’
- Channing Tatum is front and center in the new ‘Foxcatcher’ poster.