The Wrap Up: ‘Hell Baby’ Is a Real Movie and the Trailer Is Here to Prove It
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch the trailer for a movie called 'Hell Baby,' watch a new Mickey Mouse cartoon and check out two new TV spots for 'Red 2.'
- Yes, there is a movie called 'Hell Baby. Just watch the trailer.
- James Woods has some great things to say about 'White House Down.' [Film.com]
- Like watching famous buildings blow up in the movies? You're in for a treat. [Next Movie]
- Let's celebrate the 20th anniversary of 'Sleepless in Seattle.' [Moviefone]
- Who should be cast in a 'Dead Rising' movie? [Arcade Sushi]
- What is the cast of 'Napoleon Dynamite' up to right now? [TheFW]
- 'Scott Pilgrim' creator Bryan Lee O'Malley discusses race in a thoughtful blog post. [RadioMaru]
- Mickey Mouse is back in a few new short films. [Comics Alliance]
- Watch Hans Zimmer record a violin solo for the 'Man of Steel' soundtrack. [Collider]
- Just your daily reminder that Sylvester Stallone is the man. [GuySpeed]
- 'Jack Reacher' director Christopher McQuarrie will be 'Unforgiven.' [The Film Stage]
- Kristen Bell proposes to Dax Shepard on Twitter. [StarCrush]
- Two more TV spots for 'Red 2' have shown up online: