The Wrap Up: How ‘Iron Man 3′ Really Should Have Ended
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch how 'Iron Man 3' really should've ended, see James Franco defend a candy bar in a clip from 'This is the End' and learn which film has lost Johnny Depp as its star.
- Is this how 'Iron Man 3' should have ended?
- James Franco defends his food in a new clip from 'This is the End.' [Moviefone]
- The films of M. Night Shyamalan, ranked from best to worst. [Film.com]
- Ten games that should be on the XBox One. [Arcade Sushi]
- A timeline of future events from all of your favorite science fiction movies! [Next Movie]
- A new clip from 'World War Z' has arrived. [Apple Trailers]
- Jenna Elfman could replace Parker Posey in 'The Family Guide.' [THR]
- An in-depth report from the set of 'Man of Steel.' [Collider]
- Are movie trailers being forcibly trimmed? [Guy Speed]
- 'Dexter' star Michael C. Hall will star in an adaption of Joe Lansdale's 'Cold in July.' [Deadline]
- Production has begun on Disney's 'The Million Dollar Arm,' starring Jon Hamm. [Coming Soon]
- Johnny Depp has dropped out of the promising 'Black Mass' over salary disputes. [THR]
- It looks like Netflix is doubling down on original content after the new 'Arrested Development.' [Deadline]