The Wrap Up: Is Katee Sackhoff Being Eyed For ‘Captain Marvel’?
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, see what superhero Katee Sackhoff wants to play, preview the most anticipated films of TIFF and learn which John Wayne movie Tommy Lee Jones is remaking.
- Could ‘Battlestar Galactica’ star Katee Sackhoff play ‘Captain Marvel’? [Comics Alliance]
- 20 movies to watch out for at the Toronto International Film Festival. [Next Movie]
- Our own Jordan Hoffman reviews ‘The Fifth Estate.’ [Film.com]
- The Fall’s most anticipated family movies. [Moviefone]
- The 10 worst video game mascots. [Arcade Sushi]
- Tommy Lee Jones is going to write, direct and star in a remake of ‘The Cowboys.’ [Variety]
- Warner Bros. is looking to make another ‘Island of Dr. Moreau.’ [Deadline]
- Weep for the conclusion of ‘Futurama.’ [TheFW]
- An interview with the director of the new ‘RoboCop.’ [THR]
- Some weird controversey is surrounding festival favorite ‘Blue is the Warmest Color.’ [THR]
- Angelina Jolie is getting an honorary Oscar. [StarCrush]
- David Cronenberg’s ‘Shivers’ is getting remade. [Shock Til You Drop]
- Kelsey Grammer opens up about his ‘Transformers: Age of Extinction’ villain. [Empire]
- 10 things to hate about most TV shows. [GuySpeed]
- Holly Hunter has joined David Gordon Green’s ‘Manglehorn.’ [Deadline]
- Here’s the fifth (and final?) ‘The Secret Life of Walter Mitty’ poster of the week.