The Wrap Up: Jimmy Kimmel Teaches Benedict Cumberbatch, Jeff Bridges and Matt Damon How to Act
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch Jimmy Kimmel teach your favorite actors how to act, break down last night’s Oscar ceremony in great detail, and take the clearest look yet at the new Daredevil costume.
FEATURED: Jimmy Kimmel reveals himself to be the secret acting teacher behind the careers of Benedict Cumberbatch, Lupita Nyong’o, Mila Kunis, Eddie Redmayne, Jennifer Aniston, Gary Oldman, Sean Penn, Matt Damon, John Krasinski, Emily Blunt, Jeff Bridges and...
- Everything Ron Swanson has ever eaten on Parks and Recreation. [Vulture]
- An examination of how creepy John Travolta was at the Oscars last night. [Washington Post]
- Here’s the takedown of the latest Oscar ceremony that we need. [Grantland]
- Edward Snowden responded to CitizenFour’s Oscar win through the ACLU. [Esquire]
- Here’s a complete list of the cars used in Furious 7. [ComingSoon]
- The creator of Final Destination will make his directorial debut with — what else? — a horror film. [THR]
- Here’s how Die Antwoord ended up starring in Chappie.
- That Daredevil costume still isn’t looking very good, huh?