The Wrap Up: ‘Jurassic Park 4′ Pays Tribute to Richard Attenborough
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Jurassic Park 4' pays tribute to a legend, Mike Epps gets cast as Richard Pryor, and Liam Neeson kicks butt...again.
FEATURED: 'Jurassic Park 4' director Colin Trevorrow paid tribute to the late, great Richard Attenborough with a new image from the set, while Universal released a brief statement on Twitter, saying, "His life found a way to touch the hearts, minds & imaginations of the world."
- A look at Marvel and DC's ongoing battle for female readers. [Comics Alliance]
- Is 'Guardians of the Galaxy' as empty as it is fun? [Vox]
- 'The Legend of Korra' video game announces release date. [ArcadeSushi]
- Matt Damon takes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge...using toilet water.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger's zombie movie, 'Maggie,' will be released by Lionsgate in early 2015. [Lionsgate]
- A few recognizable actors will contribute their voices to the Evil Within video game. [Digital Spy]
- Yes, 'The Maze Runner' will play in IMAX. [Coming Soon]
- Director Ridley Scott says that 'Blade Runner 2' and 'Prometheus 2' are written. [EW]
- Mike Epps is officially set to star in the Richard Pryor biopic.
- Check out the new poster for The CW's 'The Flash.'
- Liam Neeson kicks ass in two new 'A Walk Among the Tombstones' TV spots.