The Wrap Up: ‘Jurassic World’ Reveals a New Dinosaur … in LEGO Form
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, gaze upon a toy version of a new dinosaur from ‘Jurassic World,’ learn why R2-D2 was cut from ‘The LEGO Movie,’ and ‘Inherent Vice’ reveals a new poster.
FEATURED: This is apparently our first look at “genetically modified” dinosaur at the center of ‘Jurassic World.’ Well, at least the LEGO version of it.
UPDATE: Image removed at the request of Universal Pictures.
Groovebricks has more.
- You can blame corporate lawyers for R2-D2 not starring in ‘The LEGO Movie.’ [Yahoo]
- A midseason analysis of ‘The Legend of Korra.’ [Comics Alliance]
- Here's the fake ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ trailer that everyone on your Facebook page thought was real.
- Also fairly impressive: this trailer for ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ edited in a “modern” style.
- Sean Bean will star in (and probably die in) ‘The Frankenstein Chronicles.’ [Variety]
- Jon Bernthal is the latest actor to join Ben Affleck in ‘The Accountant.’ [The Wrap]
- The new ‘Imitation Game’ trailer really, really wants you to yell “Oscar!”
- Netflix's ‘Marco Polo’ has revealed another new trailer.
- This poster for ‘Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb’ couldn't look less appealing.
- ‘Inherent Vice’ has revealed a banner to wash that ‘Night at the Museum’ poster out of your mind.