The Wrap Up: Katee Sackhoff Wants in on 'Star Wars,' Batman and Wonder WomanJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, see which geek icons Katee Sackhoff wants to take on, count down the greatest movie viral campaigns, and check out Batman and Superman's new LEGO posters.
- Katee Sackhoff wants in on 'Star Wars,' Batman and Wonder Woman. [Total Film]
- The greatest viral marketing campaigns in movie history. [Film.com]
- Disneyland Paris is getting a 'Ratatouille' attraction. [Moviefone]
- The Arcade Sushi fan choice awards are here! [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's another spot for 'The Legend of Hercules.'
- Batman meets the Green Lantern in the first 'Justice League: War' clip.
- Steven Spielberg may rescue a legendary unmade script for this next film. [Deadline]
- 10 very important comic book resolutions. [Comics Alliance]
- Batman and Superman now have their own 'The LEGO Movie' posters.