The Wrap Up: Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp (and Their Daughters) are Teaming Up For 'Yoga Hosers'Jacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp plan a family affair, a psychologist explores the world of Batman's villains, and more 'Ant-Man' images arrive.
FEATURED: The daughters of Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp will star in 'Yoga Hosers,' which Smith describes thusly:
"People always ask me 'Are you ever going to make a comic book movie?'" This is it - but instead of yet another dude saving the day, our antiheroes are the most feared and formidable creatures man has ever encountered: two fifteen year old girls."
THR has the full story.
- Richard Linklater's films give us a glimpse at an Austin that no longer exists. [FSR]
- Revisiting the great, underrated 'One Hour Photo.' [Cut Print Film]
- Examining the psychology of 'Batman: Arkham Assault.' [Comics Alliance]
- Toby Kebbell is looking to join the cast of 'When a Monster Calls.' [THR]
- A sequel to Pierce Brosnan's 'The November Man' is already in the works. [Coming Soon]
- 'Nightcrawler,' 'Krampus,' and 'Spectral' all have new release dates. [Collider]
- Eva Longoria will guest star on 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' next season. [TV Line]
-The tweens will probably dig the new trailer for 'Ouija.'
- More on-set images of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in 'Ant-Man' have begun popping up online.