The Wrap Up: Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp (and Their Daughters) are Teaming Up For ‘Yoga Hosers’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp plan a family affair, a psychologist explores the world of Batman’s villains, and more ‘Ant-Man’ images arrive.
FEATURED: The daughters of Kevin Smith and Johnny Depp will star in ‘Yoga Hosers,’ which Smith describes thusly:
“People always ask me ‘Are you ever going to make a comic book movie?’” This is it – but instead of yet another dude saving the day, our antiheroes are the most feared and formidable creatures man has ever encountered: two fifteen year old girls.”
THR has the full story.
- Richard Linklater’s films give us a glimpse at an Austin that no longer exists. [FSR]
- Revisiting the great, underrated ‘One Hour Photo.’ [Cut Print Film]
- Examining the psychology of ‘Batman: Arkham Assault.’ [Comics Alliance]
- Toby Kebbell is looking to join the cast of ‘When a Monster Calls.’ [THR]
- A sequel to Pierce Brosnan’s ‘The November Man’ is already in the works. [Coming Soon]
- ‘Nightcrawler,’ ‘Krampus,’ and ‘Spectral’ all have new release dates. [Collider]
- Eva Longoria will guest star on ‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ next season. [TV Line]
-The tweens will probably dig the new trailer for ‘Ouija.’
- More on-set images of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in ‘Ant-Man’ have begun popping up online.