The Wrap Up: Kristen Stewart Won Something for ‘Twilight’?
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Kristen Stewart wins an actual award for 'Twilight' (and it's not what you think), Lous Myers passes away, Scary Spice is gonna be a judge on 'America's Got Talent,' new pics from 'The Mortal Instruments,' and more!
- Why is Kristen Stewart being recognized for 'Twilight'? [Moviefone]
- R.I.P. Lou Myers. [TMZ]
- The 'Entourage' movie will probably have these 10 things. [GuySpeed]
- WATCH: Gollum sing 'Les Miz' ... wait, what?! [NextMovie]
- Scary Spice replaces Sharon Osbourne on 'America's Got Talent.' [Rickey.org]
- Conan O'Brien returning to host the White House Correspondents Dinner. [StarCrush]
- Most noteworthy Best Picture nominees who lost the Oscar -- sad face. [Film.com]
- PICS: 'The Mortal Instruments' reveal all the characters -- pretty much. [Collider]
- Leonardo DiCaprio taking 'The Road Home' for Scott Cooper. [Deadline]
- The Rock gets a sidekick for the 'Hercules' movie. [THR]
- WATCH: 'The Avengers' + 'Powerfulpuff Girls' = you need to watch this. [Geek Tyrant]