The Wrap Up: Margot Robbie Chats About ‘Suicide Squad’ and Harley Quinn
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Margot Robbie talks about playing a beloved comic book villainess, preview the world of virtual reality moviegoing, and watch Ryan Reynolds get excited about ‘Deadpool.’
FEATURED: Margot Robbie has opened up about what her take on Harley Quinn in ‘Suicide Squad’ will sound like:
None of those things have been set in stone at this point, but according to the comics, she’s from New York and I think Brooklyn, so there may be a slight… I couldn’t imagine it would be as strong as the Wolf of Wall Street accent,” she said. “The lingo will be the difference between that and the other character I played in ‘Wolf’ but I don’t know yet. We haven’t spoken about it.
Superhero Hype has more.
- Could virtual reality represent the future of watching movies? [Grantland]
- That old ‘Legend of Zelda’ comic book you probably never read is getting reprinted. [Comics Alliance]
- Take a look at the Justice League video game that was never released. [Arcade Sushi]
- What is the structure of that upcoming Steve Jobs movie, anyway? [SlashFilm]
- Jonathan Nolan explains what his new ‘Westworld’ will be about. [EW]
- Ryan Reynolds is pretty enthusiastic about the ‘Deadpool’ movie. [MTV]
- Check out the trailer for the post-apocalyptic Sundance adventure ‘Turbo Kid.’
- A bunch of actors you really like are in this clip for ‘Z For Zachariah.’