The Wrap Up: Marvel Superheroes Are Coming to Disney Infinity
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Disney Infinity recruits the Marvel universe, Hugh Jackman weighs his Wolverine options, and Sam Mendes teases 'Bond 24.'
FEATURED: Disney Infinity is adding Marvel heroes to its gaming roster. Said Disney:
Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes features more than 20 new interactive figures from across the Marvel universe, original storylines penned by award-wining Marvel comic writer Brian Michael Bendis, and an all-new Toy Box mode that makes it easier for players to create and share their one-of-a-kind levels and mini-games with family and friends.
See more at ArcadeSushi.
- How J.J. Abrams cast 'Star Wars: Episode 7' and kept it a secret. [THR]
- Gender politics and the casting of 'Star Wars: Episode 7.' [Hitfix]
- Remembering Christopher Evan Welch, the late star of HBO's 'Silicon Valley.' [Business Insider]
- Hugh Jackman is 99.9% sure he'll 'Wolverine 3' and that it'll be his last. [SFX]
- Director Sam Mendes chats about 'Bond 24.' [MI6]
- David Spade says 'Joe Dirt 2' is in the works. [Reddit]
- Ryan Guzman will play Rio in 'Jem and the Holograms.' [THR]
- Rob Lowe is the latest actor to inexplicably join the cast of 'Monster Trucks.' [Deadline]
- 'Godzilla' creating global reaction video, and YOU'RE the star.
- 'Maleficent' reveals fantastical new concept art. See more at Stitch Kingdom.
- First look at 'Boardwalk Empire' star Michael Pitt as 'Hannibal''s Mason Verger. See more pics at Nerdist.