The Wrap Up: Matt Damon Is Ready to Kick Ass in the New ‘Elysium’ Clip
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch a new clip from ‘Elysium,’ remember the forgotten Disney princesses and let the director of ‘The World’s End’ tell you to shut up.
- Matt Damon wakes up with superpowers in this new clip from ‘Elysium.’
- A supercut of of movie stars wielding ’2 Guns.’ [Moviefone]
- Will Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Damon go on a “bro date”? [Next Movie]
- The 10 greatest video game haircuts. [Arcade Sushi]
- How Russia is killing its film industry. [Film.com]
- Martin Campbell wants to tell the story of a Navy SEAL dog in ‘Alpha.’ [The Wrap]
- David Fincher’s editor is making his directorial debut with ‘Empire.’ [THR]
- Katy Perry is done standing up for movie stars. [StarCrush]
- ‘Thor: The Dark World’ is getting some reshoots. [IGN]
- Stan Lee responds to the “Could Spider-Man be gay?” question … kinda. [Comics Alliance]
- Simon Pegg, Nick Frost and Edgar Wright want you to shut up at the movie theater.