The Wrap Up: Former ‘Doctor Who’ Matt Smith Boards ‘Pride and Prejudice and Zombies’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, a former 'Doctor Who' gets a new gig, 'Interstellar' reveals a new poster, and Robert Downey Jr. released a new trailer for 'The Judge.'
FEATURED: Matt Smith goes from 'Doctor Who' to 'Terminator 5' to, now, 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' as Mr. Collins. From The Hollywood Reporter:
The movie is a horror-comedy spin on Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Our heroine, Liz Bennett (James), is pressured by her family to marry into a wealthy upper-class home and chafes at the stiff societal ways of 1800s England. Instead, she feels that she should help defend the countryside against the onslaught of a horrifying zombie plague. Smith will play Mr. Collins, a parson who is on the lookout for a wife and proposes to Bennett.
- A fascinating psychological examination of Batman. [Comics Alliance]
- Five simple rules for making biopics about geniuses. [The Dissolve]
- The 10 best secret bosses in video games. [Arcade Sushi]
- The guy shot 'Her' and 'Interstellar' will shoot 'Bond 24.' [Hitfix]
- That new Jason Bourne movie still isn't a sure thing... [THR]
- 'The Judge' has released a new trailer.
- A deleted scene from 'Arrow' teases another appearance from Harley Quinn.
- War doesn't end quietly in the new 'Fury' poster.