The Wrap Up: Michael B. Jordan Describes a Very Different 'Fantastic Four'Jacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the new Human Torch talks about the new 'Fantastic Four,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' releases a new clip, and Jack Black battles zombies in the first look at 'Goosebumps.'
FEATURED: Michael B. Jordan has described Josh Trank's unique take on the 'Fantastic Four.'
"Josh's vision is very clear and he knows exactly what he wants, and he gives us room to adapt and to play. That's what I kind of think sets us apart, is that this is going to be grounded and unconventional. It's not your typical superhero film, you know, we aren't looking at this as like, being superheroes. We're more or less a bunch of kids that had an accident and we have disabilities now that we have to cope with, and try to find a life afterwards – try to be as normal as we can."
Read the whole interview at MTV.
- The producer of 'Boyhood' promises a tongue-in-cheek "time back guarantee" if you don't like his movie. [THR]
- The final host of 'At the Movies' explains how he "killed" the show. [AV Club]
- Why do people love to hate Zach Braff? [Buzzfeed]
- Yes, they're making a prequel to 'The Ring.' [THR]
- Ridley Scott is looking to adapt 'The Devil in the Kitchen.' [Deadline]
- Ben Whishaw has replaced Colin Firth as the voice of 'Paddington.' [The Daily Mail]
- This is our first look at Adam Sandler, Peter Dinklage and Josh Gad in 'Pixels.' [Film Divider]
- Meet the father of The Flash's girlfriend in this new featurette.
- A lengthy behind-the-scenes featurette on 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' has surfaced online.
- The Collector has received his own 'Guardians of the Galaxy' character poster.