The Wrap Up: Michael Douglas Talks About What Drew Him to ‘Ant-Man’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Michael Douglas opens up about 'Ant-Man,' Nick Nolte joins 'Noah' and a 'Girls' actor joins the next Martin Scorsese movie.
- Michael Douglas is already talking about his role in 'Ant-Man.' [Reuters]
- Compare the PlayStation 3 Lara Croft to the PlayStation 4 version. [Arcade Sushi]
- Max Landis has joined Sony's Houdini project. [Deadline]
- Yes, they're still talking about an 'Ender's Game' sequel. [Crave Online]
- Here's a look at the seamless VFX of 'The Wolf of Wall Street.'
- Kevin Costner gets in on the action in a new 'Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit' clip.
- Darren Aronofsky has added one final cast member to 'Noah.' [Darren Aronofsky]
- How do you design a poster for a movie as well-liked as 'Batman: Mask of the Phantasm'? [Comics Alliance]
- Martin Scorsese has cast 'Girls' star Adam Driver in 'Silence.' [Showbiz 411]
- Dominic Cooper chats about the 'Warcraft' movie. [Crave Online]
- Elizabeth Banks is great! The poster for 'Walk of Shame' is not so great.