The Wrap Up: Michael Keaton Goes From ‘Birdman’ to ‘Guy-Who-Founded-McDonald’s-Man’
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Michael Keaton prepares to play the guy behind the Big Mac, Jennifer Lawrence interviews Eddie Redmayne, and ‘Chappie’ releases a new TV spot.
FEATURED: Michael Keaton is in talks to join ‘The Founder,’ where he’ll play the man responsible for the McDonald’s fast food empire.
The Hollywood Reporter has the whole story.
- This is your chance to read Jennifer Lawrence interviewing Eddie Redmayne. [Interview Magazine]
- The most anticipated video games of 2015. [Arcade Sushi]
- Examining the Cyclops comic you probably haven’t given a chance (yet). [Comics Alliance]
- ‘The Flash’ has added Devon Graye to its roster of villains. [The Wrap]
- Matthew McConaughey will lend his voice to an untitled animated film from director Garth Jennings. [THR]
- A second season of ‘Salem’ is somehow still happening, casts Lucy Lawless and Stuart Townsend. [Coming Soon]
- Here’s an extended look at the new trailer for ‘Gotham,’ just in case that’s your thing.
- Here’s a new TV spot for Neill Blomkamp’s ‘Chappie.’
- Stare into the cold, dead eyes of the cast of ‘Thunderbirds Are Go.’