The Wrap Up: Is the Need For Speed Video Game Series in Trouble?
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the Need For Speed video game series faces a crisis, the writer of ‘Man of Steel’ boards a new project, and Bill Murray makes the craziest entrance ever.
- Even with a movie on the way, the Need For Speed video game franchise is in trouble. [Arcade Sushi]
- Aaron Eckhart and Miles Teller will ‘Bleed For This.’ [THR]
- ‘Batman vs. Superman’ writer David S. Goyer is adapting ‘Breach.’ [THR]
- The trailer for Steve Coogan’s ‘Alan Partridge’ has arrived. [iTunes Movie Trailers]
- Which Super Bowl commercials were directed by major Hollywood names? [/Film]
- This is some pretty terrific ‘Scott Pilgrim’ cosplay. [ComicsAlliance]
- Colin Farrell and Rachel Weisz will star in ‘The Lobster.’ [Collider]
- Um, here’s Bill Murray flying into an interview with David Letterman dressed as Peter Pan.
- Here’s a more family friendly trailer for ‘A Million Ways to Die in the West.’
- Bruno Mars stars in this preview for ‘Rio 2.’