The Wrap Up: There is a Fist-Bumping Robot in These New ‘Chappie’ Images
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, ponder a new batch of images from Chappie, explore the bizarre world of Valentine’s Day cards that tie into popular media, and watch the newest trailer for the ultra-bizarre Big Game.
FEATURED: Even after a whole bunch of new images, we have now idea what to think about Chappie.
Check out more over at Collider.
- The weird messages presented by Valentine’s Day cards based on your favorite shows, movies and comics. [Comics Alliance]
- A look at some of the best sex-positive movies ever made. [The Dissolve]
- Exploring the casual misogyny of Will Smith’s Hitch. [The Atlantic]
- 10 filmmakers who disowned their own movies. [The Playlist]
- Dwayne Johnson chats about playing Black Adam (and possibly fighting Batman and Superman). [Games Radar]
- Banshee has been renewed for season four. [TV Line]
- Well, Big Game still looks like one of the craziest movies ever. [Empire]
- Starz’s Outlander has revealed a new trailer for the second half of its first season.
- Here’s a special Valentine’s Day trailer for the next Nicholas Sparks movie, The Longest Ride.
- Blake Lively is immortal in the new Age of Adaline trailer.