The Wrap Up: The New ‘I, Frankenstein’ Poster Really Wants That ‘Underworld’ Audience
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, take a look at the new ‘I, Frankenstein’ poster, see what’s up next for Channing Tatum and ponder whether or not ‘Batman vs. Superman’ is doing some secret filming.
- The new ‘I, Frankenstein’ poster does its best ‘Underworld’ impersonation.
- Five things you don’t know about Keanu Reeves. [Moviefone]
- How do you design a poster for a movie as crazy as ‘The Visitor’? [Film.com]
- Does the new Batman game live up to the hype? [Arcade Sushi]
- Is ‘Batman vs. Superman’ already filming some Smallville scenes? [Facebook]
- A cornered Tom Hardy drops some ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ tidbits.
- ‘Game of Thrones’ star Carice van Houten has joined the case of ‘Incarnate.’ [THR]
- What, exactly, is inside Optimus Prime? This toy answers that for you. [Comics Alliance]
- Channing Tatum will have a ‘Bad Romance.’ [THR]
- Dan Aykroyd and Jill Scott have joined the James Brown biopic. [Rolling Stone]