The Wrap Up: New ‘Man of Steel’ TV Spot is Just as Great as the Others
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, watch the latest TV spot for 'Man of Steel,' count down the most shocking moments from '24' and learn how you can help Joss Whedon market 'Much Ado About Nothing.'
- The ninth TV spot for 'Man of Steel' is just as great as the other eight.
- Inside the Actors Studios' James Lipton reveals his sordid past as...a pimp?! [Moviefone]
- Counting down the ten best films at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival. [Film.com]
- Count down the ten scariest moments in video game history! [Arcade Sushi]
- Here are some alternate endings for every M. Night Shyamalan film. [Next Movie]
- 'R.I.P.D.' director Robert Schwentke may direct 'The Finest Hours' for Disney. [THR]
- The 15 most shocking moments in '24' history. [Guy Speed]
- Check out the first clip from the sci-fi thriller 'Last Days on Mars.'
- Emmy winner Adam Bernstein will direct the 'Fargo' pilot for FX. [Deadline]
- Cheer yourself up with some 'Simpsons' GIFs! [The FW]
- Joss Whedon wants you to design the poster for 'Much Ado About Nothing'! [Coming Soon]
- Don't ever, ever compare Will Smith's family to the Kardashians. [StarCrush]
- 'Thor 2' has lost its composer over "creative differences." [Deadline]
- Joel McHale has joined the horror film 'Beware the Night,' the latest from 'Sinister' director Scott Derrickson. [THR]
- Here's the trailer for the new road-trip-gone-wrong movie 'Scenic Route.'