The Wrap Up: 'Once Upon a Time' Will Have a 'Frozen' CrossoverJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Elsa from 'Frozen' is heading to TV, Mel Brooks talks at great length about 'Blazing Saddles,' and a certain 'Star Wars' character will definitely not be back for the new film.
FEATURED: ABC's 'Once Upon a Time' will play host to Elsa from 'Frozen.'
Said showrunner Adam Horowitz, "We’d be disappointed if Elsa was the only one we saw, but we’re not quite ready yet to tell you who else we may encounter." Read more at EW.
- A fantastic conversation with Mel Brooks about 'Blazing Saddles' and his career in general. [HitFix]
- Is Andy Serkis undervaluing animators when it comes to motion-capture performances? [Cartoon Brew]
- The complicated history of Spider-Man, explained in great detail. [Comics Alliance]
- Wedge Antilles will not return for 'Star Wars: Episode 7.' [The Courier]
- The 'Kickboxer' remake will star two Marvel Studios vets. [THR]
- 'Rosewater,' Jon Stewart's directorial debut, has found distribution. [IndieWire]
- Here's an awesome gallery of pop culture "best buds." [FlavorWire]
- 'The Simpsons' made a clever opening based on the 'Life' board game.
- Director Darren Aronofsky has put the best sequence from 'Noah' online.
- Yes, there is now a fantasy-themed reality show on the way.