The Wrap Up: ‘Pirates of the Caribbean 5′ to Shoot in Australia in Early 2015
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' heads to Australia, Daniel Radcliffe joins 'Now You See Me 2,' and 'Mortdecai' debuts new posters.
FEATURED: 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' eyes February 2015 production start in Australia. Said Senator the Hon George Brandis QC:
The Australian Government is delighted to have secured high-profile movie franchise 'Pirates of the Caribbean' to film in Australia with a contribution of $21.6 million. ... The fifth film in the 'Pirates of the Caribbean' franchise will be the largest international feature film ever to shoot in Australia and will focus the world’s attention on Australia as a leading film destination.
Read more at SuperHeroHype.
- Have 'Star Wars' spoilers reached their saturation point? [Badass Digest]
- Revisiting the "barely watchable" 'Robin Hoods: Prince of Thieves.' [AV Club]
- The creator Hellboy is taking on Frankenstein next. [Comics Alliance]
- J.K. Simmons spills some details on 'Terminator 5.' [Coming Soon]
- The frat drama 'Goat' has added James Franco as a producer. [The Wrap]
- Michael Caine says Daniel Radcliffe joins 'Now You See Me 2.' [HeyUGuys]
- Meet "Legless Suzy" in this behind-the-scenes look at 'American Horror Story: Freak Show.'
- Benedict Cumberbatch aims for Oscar gold in the newest 'The Imitation Game' trailer.
- Try your hardest to not punch Johnny Depp in these new 'Mortdecai' posters.