The Wrap Up: Ron Burgundy Wishes You a Happy Halloween
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, have Ron Burgundy wish you a happy Halloween, watch the trailer for the new horror film 'The Quiet Ones' and gaze upon the worst photoshop of the year in the new 'Grudge Match' poster.
- Ron Burgundy wishes you a happy (if not safe) Halloween.
- 'The Strangers' is the scariest movie ever made. [Film.com]
- 11 movies where kids save the day. [Moviefone]
- What needs to happen in the upcoming Dark Souls II. [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's the trailer for Hammer Films' 'The Quiet Ones.'
- Cancel your 'Ender's Game' boycott: Orson Scott Card won't see a penny from the movie. [The Wrap]
- Could Steven Spielberg make a movie about presidents Theodore Roosevelt and William Howard Taft? [Deadline]
- A look at the tortured development of 'Ender's Game.' [Grantland]
- First set pics from Angelina Jolie's 'Unbroken.' [EW]
- The best and worst Halloween costumes of the year. [Comics Alliance]
- Patrick Wilson will be 'The Man on Carrion Road.' [Variety]
- One year after the announcement, here's everything we know about 'Star Wars: Episode 7.' [SlashFilm]
- Gaze upon De Niro and Stallone's horrible photoshopped heads in the new 'Grudge Match' poster.