The Wrap Up: The Greatest (and Grossest) Arnold Schwarzenegger SupercutJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, witness a new side to Arnold's greatest moments, ponder whether or not Matthew McConaughey will return for 'Magic Mike 2,' and watch the first trailer for 'The Wedding Ringer.'
FEATURED: Some madman thought it was a good idea to edit farts into scenes from Arnold Schwarzenegger movies and the results are breathtaking.
- An excellent interview with the great filmmaker William Friedkin. [Movies.com]
- Examining 'Foodfight,' one of the worst films ever made. [Outlaw Vern]
- Yes, there are now dueling Narco-Sub movies. [Deadline]
- Matthew McConaughey may sit out 'Magic Mike XXL.' [Film Drunk]
- A 'Saved by the Bell' movie is coming to Lifetime. [Vulture]
- Mark Wahlberg is already suggesting that an 'Entourage' movie sequel is in the works. [Access Hollywood]
- Reese Witherspoon tells 'The Good Lie' in this new trailer.
- Aubrey Plaza stars in the trailer for 'About Alex.'
- The acclaimed indie 'Dear White People' has a new trailer.
- Kevin Hart is Josh Gad's best man in the trailer for 'The Wedding Ringer.'