The Wrap Up: Sigourney Weaver Will “Transform” in New ‘Avatar’ Movies
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Sigourney Weaver teases her role in the new ‘Avatar’ movies, ‘Game of Thrones’ and ‘Wizard of Oz’ get mashed up, and new ‘Star Wars’ details are revealed.
FEATURED: Sigourney Weaver Will Return in a New Form For the ‘Avatar’ Sequels.
Despite dying in the first film, Weaver’s scientist character will somehow be back in the next three movies.
Read more at Vulture.
- The ‘Game of Thrones’/'Wizard of Oz’ mash-up you didn’t know you wanted. [io9]
- How ‘Draft Day’ predicted this year’s NFL draft. [LA Times]
- ‘MIssion: Impossible 5′ has hired Will Staples to pen the script. [THR]
- ‘Trick ‘r Treat’ director Michael Dougherty will make a ‘Krampus’ movie. [Deadline]
- ‘The Canterville Ghost’ has revealed a very interesting cast. [Coming Soon]
- Sofia Vergara and Reese Witherspoon are teaming up for a buddy comedy. [THR]
- The original trilogy cast members will have “significant roles” in ‘Star Wars: Episode 7.’ [Jedi News]
- Kate Hudson and James Franco headline the trailer for ‘Good People.’ [iTunes]
- Here’s our first look at Colin Farrell, John C. Reilly and Ben Whishaw in ‘The Lobster.’
- Michael Fassbender gets weird in this new clip from ‘Frank.’