The Wrap Up: ‘Star Trek 3′ Aiming to Shoot Within Six Months
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, Spock himself says 'Star Trek 3' is on the way, 'Interstellar' reveals a cool game, and the first 'Insidious 3' poster has a lot to say.
FEATURED: Zachary Quinto says 'Star Trek 3' will begin filming within the next six months.
I think it’s on the horizon. ... Things are rumbling, so I have a feeling that we will be back in production sometime in the next six months.
Read more over at JoBlo.
- Movie stars shared what happens when people recognize them on the street.
- Andie McDowell has joined the cast of 'Magic Mike 2.' [Variety]
- Channing Tatum will be 'Struck By Genius' for Sony. [Yahoo]
- Anthony Mackie is the latest actor to join 'Our Brand is Crisis.' [THR]
- The new 'Interstellar' app should tide you over until the movie arrives. [Wired]
- 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' has revealed a new making-of featurette.
- Check out some guerilla footage of a Batmobile car chase in 'Batman v Superman.'
- The teaser poster for 'Insidious 3' has a lot to say.