The Wrap Up: The ‘Star Wars’ Expanded Universe is Officially Dead
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the 'Star Wars' expanded universe is no more, Wolverine takes the spotlight in a new 'X-Men' spot, and get another up close and personal look at the new 'Godzilla.'
- The 'Star Wars' extended universe is officially dead. [Lucasfilm]
- Wolverine is the focus of this new 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' spot:
- Get another full look at 'Godzilla' with this new photo. [Les Toiles Heroique]
- A new toy offers a detailed look at the Rhino of 'Amazing Spider-Man 2.' [Comics Alliance]
- Take a fascinating look at the seamless visual effects of 'Only God Forgives.'
- The Coen brothers-scripted remake of 'Gambit' finally has a trailer as it hits VOD:
- Disney has hired someone to focus exclusively on making 'Star Wars' theme park rides. [Slashfilm]
- These Portal toys are really, really cool. [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's our latest look at Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in 'Dumb and Dumber To.'