The Wrap Up: The 'Star Wars' Expanded Universe is Officially DeadJacob Hall |
ScreenCrush wraps up the latest in movies and TV you might have missed. Today, the 'Star Wars' expanded universe is no more, Wolverine takes the spotlight in a new 'X-Men' spot, and get another up close and personal look at the new 'Godzilla.'
- The 'Star Wars' extended universe is officially dead. [Lucasfilm]
- Wolverine is the focus of this new 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' spot:
- Get another full look at 'Godzilla' with this new photo. [Les Toiles Heroique]
- A new toy offers a detailed look at the Rhino of 'Amazing Spider-Man 2.' [Comics Alliance]
- Take a fascinating look at the seamless visual effects of 'Only God Forgives.'
- The Coen brothers-scripted remake of 'Gambit' finally has a trailer as it hits VOD:
- Disney has hired someone to focus exclusively on making 'Star Wars' theme park rides. [Slashfilm]
- These Portal toys are really, really cool. [Arcade Sushi]
- Here's our latest look at Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels in 'Dumb and Dumber To.'